Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm running my mouth dry,everytime i lie.

*The Rocket Summer-Cross my heart.

Forgive me, but I can't be everything you deserve.
And I know it's too late to crawl back to you tonite.
But theres a few things that I just need you to know.
The way I felt when we were close.
And how the stars explode everytime you are near.

I am so far, I couldn't see
But you made every day so sweet
All along you were there,
Waiting by my side.

You loveD me even though I don't deserve it.

Had a deep conversation with nicolette today.I realised,i don't know what i want.You keep thinking about last time when you know it'll never come back.You always think you've move on but in actual fact,you're just kidding your god damn self.YOU never bother asking me about how i felt.You never really did care did you?.Being pretencious is just insane.I can't pretend that your not mine anymore.

N's have already started.I won't update soon.