Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Friday, December 10, 2004

THIS ROMANCE IS BLEEDING.

*Blonde Redhead-Falling Man.

Heyho,heyho.My blog is dying i know.Heh.There's nothing much to update about actaully.This whole week has been pretty much a bore.Didn't do much either.

Tuesday went for session at veron's place,which was good.Played and laughed alot.Haha.We got the tune right for the original.Yea.Band the next day,i lost my tone and ambriture.I'm a lousy saxophonist.Ok,i was never good! Oh wells,went for jamming after that.Ok la,wasnt that bad.Ran thru' the same songs.Hahaha.Before that,this dani trying to scare with pliers for taking out the stupid pin in my tongue.But debbie pulled it out.So yay,i don't think i'm closing this hole.Anyways,we sat at beats for a very long time cos they were playing acoustic.Went to town,ate dinner,home with veron.

Followed deb to lavender yesterday then we went town.Bumped into part of monroe and zad and dani.Sat outside burger king playing silly games.Hehhh.Zad was being very annoying,thank you.Pffrt.And oh,debbie and i don't really enjoy being called 'groupie'.At least we don't put FAVOURITE MUSIC:*insertsbandnamehere,tsk.Today is such a windy day,i'll fall asleep soon cos i'm sick.

Tomorrow is gonna be such a fun day.BUT i have this wedding.I hope i don't need to go and i hope my dad allows me to go out tmr.Oh gigs,i think if i go tmr,it'll be the last gig before results.Next week,next week.7 days more.I really hope it's good.I'm getting all worried but i've been rather lonely lately.THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET NOTHINGS,YOUR TEARS ARE ONLY ALIBIS.