Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'LL TAKE YOU EVERYWHERE.

*Funeral for a friend-Red is the new black.

I'm still a lousy teapot.OK.

Gig yesteday was alright i guess? I dunno.We did and tried our best.If it was bad,we're sorry cos it was too last minute and we had so many songs to learn in such a short period of time.Hope you guys understand.=)

ZUL! Remember how we first met? Remember i whined when i said why you had to go to jb? Remember how i asked you to play for us? Remember our first jamming? YOU SAID I WANTED TO BRING YOU HOME! HAHA.Remember when i said i'll bring honeystars and then you said we eat it at the hawker stall? Remember our first gig at republic? No double pedal=no finch! Remember how dani rolled over the hill? Remember how we piled up? Remember how you didn't know what petite what was? BON APPETIT! HAHAHA! Remember how siti scratched you and left you that ugly mark? Remember how we had that little renunion at pasir ris? THIS IS BULLSHIT! HAHAHAHA! Remember how we fought? I dunno what was it about but we both got so angry at each other.I'M SORRY FOR THAT.I THINK IT WAS MY FAULT.HEH.Remember when debbie,you and i conferenced? HAHA.FUNNY LA! Remember just a few weeks ago,i saw you at lucky plaza,remember i gave you the rose? Remember you told me that you plucked the petals and put it in a bottle? Remember 3days ago when i saw you again,you had blonde hair! HAHA.Remember when i asked you to piggy back me? YOU DID.AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT.Remember you had fun pushing debbie to the plants? HEH.Remember we all had fun playing in the rain? Remember yesterday? i'm sorry that we gave you so much pressure.To learn 10songs in such a short time.I'm sorry we made you angry.I owe you another rose.I'm sorry you had to pay for the double pedal.We tried to ask around,everyone tried their best.I hope you had fun these few days despite all the things that happened.Thanks for everything,really.Without you,there wouldn't be any gigs for munchies.I'm gonna miss you plenty plenty.HAHA.Remember the hug? HEH! =)) OH ZUL.WE'LL SEE YOU SOON,double pedal king.RENUNION SOON! YOU COOK FOR US!

SITI,YOU DON'T SCREECH.YOU SCREAM! To hell with them who said you screeched.DOPES! HEH.REMEMBER THE COHEED AND CAMBRIA MEDLEY! I WANT TO DO MORE! Heh.DANI AND NIHAAD! THANK YOU for being there since day 1! ZAD! thank you for playing for us last minute.Without you,no try honesty and cute without the e.Thanks to everyone who came and supported us eventhough it wasn't really a good set.

Band the whole week! Wednesday's the only day i'm free.PFFRT.Results day is coming.I'm scared.=/ Hoping for the best,just hoping SOMETHING HAPPENS.Something good happens that is.Oh yes,anyone got photos of us? Haha.Pass it thru' msn or mail me.Ltrs.