Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

STUMBLE TILL YOU CRAWL.

*Mew-Am i wry? No.

First,
HAPPTY belated 17TH DEBBEH! <333
Sorry about your pre-birthday outing.HAH.Hope you had fun love! I'll get you that spiderGRRL book alrite? :) JGN EMO!

Jamming on tuesday.LOLS! i like the new original.Wasn't that bad.SITI AND I! HAHHA.I enjoyed saosin.Eddie said i should sing and siti should screech.Heh.OK,rushed home after that.Did SS notes.Chapter 1-7.But half the class ripped from malina.=/ I tore my notebook.Heart pain ok.

I've been doing research on cats.HAHAHAA.The sphynx or the hairless cat,it's disgusting.IT DOESNT HAVE FUR! k no la,i bluff.It has fur.BUT VERY LITTLE AND YOU CAN'T REALLY SEE IT.I still like persian cats.And siamese cats. I WANT A KITTEN.

6more practices to syf.HOW?! die.Intonation all gone wrong.

SITI,I PROMOTE YOU. :D
SHE needs to sell 7 tickets for the PaperPlastikPop gig. Any takers??? :D:D:D:D $8! Zines! 10 bands! Film screening! Discounts on merchandise for presale ticket holders!!