Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, November 06, 2006

BITCH FIT.


*Zao-ravage ritual.

note,very bitchy entry.

so the o's has arrived and 2weeks has gone by.pretty fast uh.we say this o's is SOOO importantand make such a big issue out of it but you do so little and take it lightly? YES,I'VE BEEN THAT WAY FOR THE PAST WEEK! still got time.few more papers to bear with and the awaited holidays.haha.so the kiddies have planned something after the o's.looking forward to it actually BUT I WANT BBQ PLS! hehhhh.

sssssssso.you know those bitches in your sch,class to be exact.sometimes i feel like taking a book to slap their mafaking mouths/faces.its quiet annoying actaully.i mean if you got something against me or have something to say to my face,then say it bitch.don't go ard telling people shit.stupid cunt need to be taught a lesson.hohoho.(like as if i dare)

but anyway,i dunno why such situations are getting to me.hahaha.bc in about 13days time,i'm gonna leave school and not see your scawny looking face EVER.i hope you fuck ard and make babies with lotsa boys and contract aids.HAHA.OK SO MEAN BUT FUCK,I'M FEELING BITCHY TODAY.

then nvm.they try to suck up to you by giving you a fake smile or giving you comments online.PLS LA! for fuck sakes,why the hell are you tryna to suck up to me when you already bitched about me! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM BIATCCCCCCH. i know la you guys 'FASHION SETTERS' but fuck ah! YOUR FASHION SO PASSE! SIAK AH,i dunno why i'm fussing over such issues.HAHAHA.stupid girls make me bitchy and angry.HAHAHA.all-girl schs make you like this.

ya la ya la.munirah is a bitch.but i can be nice on certain days. :D
i can't wait to start seeing oc season 4.heheheh.and bc i'm already starting to talk cock.

bye.