Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Heys! Hah.Stupid.I'm addicted to Friendster eventhough my circle of friends isn't wide enough.Hah.Yups.If i had known school was going to be boring today,i wouldn't have gone out.The weather today was so good.Hah.Raining! =) Neh neh neh.My mum said i didn't have to go to school if i didn't want to wake up.In the end i did.bahh.

Went up to 43's class room today.Hah.Made a mess of that class.So we were discussing about the creative comp.Hah.8mins to perform.What the hell.Like that might as well just don't do it.Played with the guitar.Hah.Learned chords today.But i cannot remeber only Em.Hah.Hmm.Going to arab street tomorrow with tanya to get the materials.Yay! Hurhur.Yups.

Went to joanna's hse after school.I sweatr that girl's hse is like a zoo! Hah.So many animals.But the hamster was so cute.Hah.And that big iguana.Mike.And all the birds in the toilet!! Was peeing then suddenly got this thing beside me.Hah.All the birds were watching.HAH! Malu siak.Hehs.Ooh then there's the snapping turtle.Wah.That one big.Weighs more than 5kg.Hah.Watch Grease and Austin powers after that.See how the dances and stuff.Hah.

Yeah.Got back soon.Took the bus and this stupid girl keep on staring at me.Give me that 'want to fight' look.Just whatever to her.Overheard her stupid convo with her friend.'Raj boy,chubby'.Neh neh neh.Saw aaron in the bus.Still owing me that photo book! HAH! Yups.Had dinner with my dad at simpang.Went to serangoon to see the light.After that went to my auntie's hse.Hah.Mundane life i live.=(

Hah.Tanya was telling us that a few days ago there was this guy.Wearing singlet,berms and carrying his guitar.Singing to her somemore.Blue skirt,White shirt,Black bag Cadillac HAH! then she walk one whole big round.Hah.Silly girl.Hah.Hmm.Not into the mood lately.Was huggin lisa just now.I almost cried on her.Hah.So many things is going thru' my mind.Hah.It's just bottling up to myself.

The whole day i kept thinking of him.Sigh.Everything i see is him.Hah.Boy crazy.He just don't know how much i feel for him.Those december times.I miss his voice.I miss him.=(.You don't know how much i've been missing you.Hah.All those sweet things you say to me.Touched me when i'm so pissed.Now.Everything is so fucking different.The way you treat me.Next saturday.Is our day.I'm not looking forward to it.I'm gonna cry..

What about you,what about,what about you?

The current mood of eeyore_shooting24@hotmail.com at www.imood.com