Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, March 21, 2004

I got the mic and you got the mosh pit.

Heys.Yay! Muni's back.Haha.Yeps.Reched home yesterday.Kl was alright.Wasn't as bad as i expected.Haha.Not alot of shopping was done.But still managed to get what i wanted,JEANS.Was on levis frenzy please.Haha.=) Nothing much there la.

Wednesday
All pack and left at 10.Wasn't really in the mood.Enjoyed the space i had behind the car.=) My small little crib.Heh.Borrowed my uncle's discman.Prolly would have died if i didn't have it.Heh.Was smsing,but my phone died on me cause it didn't have auto-roaming.Yea.Reached our apartment at about 0500pm.Slacked around and we were out again.Had tom yam soup for dinner.Heh.Went to chowket(?) after that.There wasn't much there.Back to the apartment cause my cousins was screaming.Heh.Msged *him after that.Sleep sleep after that.I swear my grandma snores like a motorboat.=|.It was so noisy.Grrr.Hah.

Thursday
Woke up.Played with my cousins.Dad drove up all to klcc.Yay.Shop,shop,shop.=) My mum and i were the happiest.The place is huge.All the branded stuff there.You name it,they got it.Gucci,prada,burberry.Hah.Shopped at topshop and yes,Levis.Hah.Finally got my jeans.Happy me.Wanted to go up to the petronas tower but they ran out of tickets.Yeps.Went to this indian place.It's like the serangoon malaysia style.Hah.My mum went shopping for grocerries.Hah.Back to the apartment cause my cousins wanted to eat.Was supposed to dinner at pasta fresca but changed planned.My uncle,auntie,dad,mum,maid and i headed to chinatown.Ate dinner first.Tom yam again.Heh.Chinatown was crowded.They just had clothes,clothes and more clothes.Hah.Wanted to get my stud belt but it was too short for my fat body.=| Hah.Back to the apartment.Msged *him.Talked with mum and fell asleep.

Friday
Woke up.Went to sunway.My cousins and autie went.My mum and me had shooping.Bought mary janes.Pretty contented with my shoes.=) Yea.Spent the whole day there.Went back after that.Was taking pictures of the Kl tower.My dad didnt let me use the camera! And he took a blurry picture of the petronas tower.So much for PRO photographer.Hah.My mum,dad and i went down to pasta fresca after that.Hah.Food was good but too much for me to finish up.Went back up,msged *him and slept.Was excited about going back home.

Saturday
Woke up early to pack and stuff.Left about 11.Drove up to port dickson.Ate lunch first.The beach was beutiful.So clear.=) And they had horses too.But i didn't ride them.Heh.My mum went shopping for souveniour tees.Hah.Headed back at 3.Reached Singapore at 8.Called debbie first.Haha.And msged *him.Went back to my auntie's for dinner.Got back and phoned debbie.Took care of my dad.That silly billy was sick.Hah.Talked to *him after that.Silly boy fell asleep.Heeee.

Today was just mainly sleeping.Hah.There's school tomorrow.Oh no..I don't want.And band.And geog standard test and maths.Oh no.I haven't done my maths yet.15qns.Hah.I'm so lazy i swear.I haven't even started studying for geog.Hah.I lost my rtc form.Hah.I can't remember where i put it.I hope they don't ask for it.Heh.Anyways,think i'm gonna go study.Ltrs.

Lost again.Somebody tell me how to get there.