Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Never Sometimes.

Heys.Gonna be gone till' saturday.I don't wanna leave.Will miss you guys loads.Hah.Debbie! My partner in crime.*pokes.Hah.Take care of him alright? Hah.Ahhh.Kl,kl here i come.

//Picking up the pieces that I've left behind.
I woke up today feeling older
and never so much better.
I know I talk in circles.
I never wanted to avoid your conversation.

You see yourself in my eyes.
Another day has passed us by.
The more time I spend, the less I see of you.

I'll never take it back.
Your voice is like an angel
Guiding over every move that I make.
I'll never want it back
The direction that you gave me.
Nothing can replace what I gained.

You see yourself in my eyes.
Another day has passed us by.
The more time I spend, the less I see of you.

Time grabs me by the shoulders.
No one knows how it feels to move over.
I know I'm still far from you
And it feels like I'm still far from home.

My name is a disappointment.
I only disappoint myself.
If only I could hold this moment
Kept away from everyone else.

Please don't change.
I know I've made mistakes.
It's been this way a hundred times.
You're getting old and so am i.
Please don't change.//

New found glory kick ass.

When you lose a part of yourself
To somebody you know
It takes a lot to let go