Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Speak and the devil appears.

Heys.Hah.Monday monday.I hate mondays i swear.Makes the day so draggy please.Was on the phone with *him.Put done after that.Was on the phone with Debs and Saini.Stupid debbie.I totally humiliated myself.=| Debbie lu bodoh!! Hah.Yea.Sleep sleep at 0300am.I need my beauty sleep.Grr.

School was alright.Came to school and copied maths homework.Heh.Couldn't be bother less please.Graphs and all those crap.Ugh.Had a long long lecture from mrs loh.She was making such a big fuss about us not going to the walkathon.Heh.Yea.I was in kl.Not a valid reason.Please! So now i have to put school first.Just whatever.She was such a nag.Really.Issued us Rtc forms.Hah.Hell no,i'm not gonna do it.Sac's so fucked i swear.

Maths was good.Got back our satistic test paper back.Pretty happy with the marks.16/25.Yay! Recess was..the school is killing us with their lousy food! Hah.I'm stuck with either kokocrunch or milo cereal everyday.Hah.This is shit.I want proper meals! Hah.Physics was fun cause they all kept making fun of mrs boo.Haha.Meanies.Really.Heh.Cme was really good.We played this water bomb kinda game.Throw balloons here and there.HAH.Deb was my partner in crime.He fingers are so small. she can't even hold the balloon properly.Hahaha.

Geog standard test.I think i'm gonna fail.Wrote out of point.Heh.Seriously,i don't give a fuck or two.Heh.Band band band after that.Was alright.Coached the sec1's.They were okays.Didnt' do combined today.Sir had a meeting.Straight home after that.=) Accounts partnership test tomorrow.Haha.I don't even understand.Must ask Eelynn to teach me.Heh.Accounts is not for lazy people.Uh huh..

Yeps.I've moved on.Really.I don't have any feelings for you anymore.It's over.Yea,i'm gonna admit that it was nice being around you and all.But for the wrong reasons.I'm sorry if i've hurt you or anything.Sorry it didn't have a proper ending.But,thanks.You were there when i needed someone.Its time you forget about whatever happened in the past year.

Finally found someone.=)) *Him+Me=Together forever? HAHA.Yes debbie? Haha.*pokes.Ltrs.

i wish i could mean all that you mean to me