Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

But it breaks my heart,
to know I can't hold you.


*Suicide Machines-Never promised you a rose garden.

Hello wellos.No school for me today.Heh.Got sent home yesterday.Fever+cough=sickly muni.Haha.But half the morning was alright.Went to school.Sat down and crapped around with sammy.Mrs loh said that since we were in a good behavior during the examination period,she made wear what you want day today.And if we're good,she'll make it on monday,tuesday and wednesday also.=)

Went back to class without the chinese girls cause they went to go watch BUTTERFLY LOVERS.Haha.So left with me,sam,muliana,sharifah and nic.Talk crap and they sang all those lovey dovey songs.And i started to cry like a fountain.Emo and partly cause i was sick? Hah.You know,sick pple cry at times? Get what i mean? Yea.

Got back physics yesterday.Surprisingly,i passed.Heh.Boderline.25/50.Hahaha.And i didn't even fucking study for physics.Haha.But the combine science,fail.I got the highest for mcq.Hahah.16/20.=)) But structed question was crap.9/30.Rubbish marks.Heh.Mrs boo was upset.Don't blame her though.It's our fault also.Social studies.Ugh! Failed.22/50.I keep getting all this lousy marks.I used to pass all my social studies test.End of year i got 29/50.I dropped like crazy can.OK CAN.

I wanted to go home after that.So i went.Heh.Went to the doctors.Give all that medicine and blah blah blah and i went home to sleep.My parents were being irratants.Here i am sick and there they are ranting about me not drinking enough water.Waddahell.Irratating sia.Slept the whole day.Online after that.Wrote some stuff for re-uniting.I hope all this will come to a something.

So today,while everyone was enjoying their wear what you want day,i went to johor with my parents and auntie to go measure my baju kurung.My mum wanted me to go.I thought i could catch up with the band to go jam but in the end,my mum la.Shop for groceries like there's no tomorrow.And the actual plan was to just measure our clothes.Dumbfucks.Called up debbie and asked about jamming.Heard they only played a song.Right.

Ooo.Passed my english.I mean for overall.Fail paper 2 by 2 marks i think.Oh my.Like tanya said,geog can go suck tits for all i care.I failed terribly.8/50.This marks are more rubbish than the physics.Anyway the whole class failed so why i care? Heh.Hmm.So far i only passed english.WAH.GOOD AH?!

Another day in school tomorrow.Have to wear band uniform tomorrow.Got some filming thing.Haha.Anticipating? Maybe.Saturday will be another shopping day.Debbie wants to go shop.So maybe i'll go.Then head down to tiffy's.Hmm..Saturday afternoon would be great.Let's catch up.Just tag me or msg me the time and place.Ltrs.

the best day of my life is all thanks to you