Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

C'mon,c'mon.

Heys.Hmm.Slack weekend.Just did maths and more maths.Yeps.Other than that it was sleep.Miss nic's comfirmation.I'm going for sammy's one next! Haha.They all looked so pretty pretty.=))

Yesterday.School was fine? Yeps.Got lectured in the morning from Mrs loh.What's new.Class.*yawns.Class is getting hot and sleepy.Heh.Stupid wheather is really being such a bitch.Sa didn't come so didn't had to keep on turning to talk.Hah.Had meeting with Ms chua after school.It was better than i expected.Me,being the blurrest didn't understand her question and i said that i wanted to fail my n's.Wahhh.Good ah.

Was suppose to have social studies class but juliana couldn't make it so back to the canteen to study with sam and all.Sasa came.Sickly as ever.Heh.Studied abit,slacked ALOT.Stupid nicolette sagaram! Couldn't study cause' she was being like a spasm child.Hahaha.Went home at 0445pm for tuition.Finished at 7.5msgs on my phone.4 bad news.Sigh.Went to go cut my hair.I'm missing it now.=(( Simpang for dinner with my hildya and my parents.Ate till we all full full.Hurr.Back home at 1030pm.Phoned till midnight.

Ahhh.Today isn't a good tuesday.Jinxed more like it.Sitting next to tanya now.Arranged in index order already.Yuppers.Pe first period.Played captain's ball.Failed 2.4 runs.I swear i'm not gonna re-take it.This is what living like a bum does to you.Lazy lazy.Didn't have the mood to do anything after that.Celebrated joanna's birthday during recess.Cake was good.Bio after that.Me and tanya all set to play bingo.Nic and sam joined in.Made a stupid mistake and that lead me,nic,tan and sam out of class.Mrs yeong was being unreasonable.At least we did half of the work right.Well,standing outside class was kinda fun la.Hahaha.Nic always wanna make me laugh my balls out please.Hehh.She just wanna rubbish.Heh.The rest of the day was okays.Accounts 'test'/revision was crap.Mental block.

Staight home after school.Too tired.Planned to study but i slept instead.Heh.Dream,dream,dream.=)) Had this weird dream last night.Nightmare to me? Maybe.Heh.Dreamt that this old,long hair crazy guy came chasing me.And when he got me,i suddenly woke up.Got abit frightened at 0400am in the morning.Wanted to call jimmy but was scared to disturb him so i spent the whole night up.Stupid,I know but i'm still scared.Before this dream i had another.About the k-twins.=)) Hahaha.KhaiS,khaiS.

Physics test tomorrow.Heading to town with jimmy after that.I wanna go eat laksa.Budget eating.Yepps.Exams' in 2 days and i'm going out tomorrow.Wahh.Good ahh.Hmm..Guess you thought i've forgotten all about you? Nah.I'm wondering how you are and stuff.It's been a while.Ltrs.

Note to self*STUDY STUDY!

I wish the sun would hide its head,so I could watch you dream some more