Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

So lets smoke some cigarettes;
And catch up on the back porch.


Heys.One word to summarise my day.TIRED! Heh.Had morning run.My legs are aching.Did all the streching and crap.Heh.Lessons were okays.Maths was super duper draggy i swear.Hah.Eelynn,Debbie,Karen,Sam and Kwek-t cut my frindge.Good ah.Heh.It's just a little bit shorter.Yeps.Left with sa and all to the market.Lunched there.Bugis for me after that.

Told *him to meet me at bugis but silly jimmy went to go city hall.Hehh! And we thought we could but tickets upstairs.Ended up going down again.HEH.Scoody doo 2 for us.Movie was okays.Better for me towards the end.=))) Headed to Tam pines after that.Toys 'r' us.Got my care bear.Bedtime bear.Hehh.Care bear SHARE! Hah.Send me to the interchange and we left.Back home alone again.Made honeywater for *him just now.All of them said it wasn't nice cause not enough honey.Thought it was okays.*He said it was okays.Hah.=))

Hmm.Having a slight obsession for yellowcard now.Good music and they have a violinist.Kinda cool.Diferent from other bands too.Heh.Hmmm.It's only thursday tomorrow.Having maths tutorial.Damn.Gonna sleep soon.It's been a long day.Love him plenty.=) Ltrs.

Kill me while I still believe that you were meant for me