Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Our hollowed past won't feed the wrong.

Heys.Hmm.Many stuff happened but i'm too lazy to type it out.Hehh.Many condolences to Debbie.Her dad passed away yesterday.Lost for words when Doug msged yesterday.Really pity Debbie.She keeps on telling me she misses her dad.Was reading the rasta book this morning.Was going to cry.It was all about her dad.'i want to spend my birthday with him.i want to tell him how i feel about my birthday'.And her birthday's this saturday.Sweet sixteen aint that sweet afterall.I feel so sad.Tried comforting her yesterday but i just makes me feel more lousy.I'm not good at all this comforting stuff.Sigh.

Went to the wake today.Met veron first.Caught up with Saini and Jamal after that.Those 2.Playful as always.Haha.Silly.Yea.Got to the place.Saw Ms lim with Joanna&Co.Payed respect to her dad.Sit outside and then we went back.Headed back to Tampines for LongJohns.Went home after that.*He waited with me after that.Sweet child.Hah.Appreciated that.Heh.I'm sleepy.I need sleep.Ltrs.

i feel so..