Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

This is not an exit.

Heys.Been a sleepy day.Spent half my day sleeping.Slack day today.All i did was sleep.I think i'm dying soon.I can't breathe properly.My nose's stuck and my chest hurts everytime i breathe.Have to do something bout' my nose.It's been irratating the hell outta me.My tummy hurts.Too much of PE.Heh.I'm pennyless.I have no money left in my ezlink either.I need fucking money.

I've been grouchy.I feel insecure.Paranoid.Whatever it is,i'm just not feeling me.Everything's different.Ever since sunday.Kept on thinking about times spent.Mostly about everything.Really having this emotions all choked up in me.Guess there's no one out there who really understands me.Maybe i'm selfish and thinking about myself but..I hope together forever doesn't end.I don't want this to be goodbye.Ltrs.

will you be excepting my apology?