Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, May 31, 2004

I thought of you and my worst,
brings out the best in you.


*Sugarcult-Memory.

Start of the school holidays.Today has been such a super boring day.I've been on the net eversince i woke up.My grandma is so contradicting.One minute she said that she'll be going to my uncle's and the next,she's at home,cooking.SPOIL MY MONDAY PLAN! Old folks.Ugh.My dad was being such a bastard yesterday night at 12,'GIRL,GO SLEEP NOW.I don't want you to hog on the phone.You BETTER sleep early.I want you to sleep early and get up early'.FOR WHAT?! I cannot STAND him.Dumbfucks.

Wanted to go to the republic gig but there's no one to go with.I'm so lazy to go also.Hah.Furthermore,i haven't bathe since morning.Smelly belly.Hehh.Was in friendster,saw saini's picture.Oh my.He is SO much better looking now.With the HAIR.*drools.(sorry debs).One thing about saini i've always liked,HIS HAIR.Woowheee! And you said we could be friends.Your not even replying me nor have the decency to call me back.I wonder why i'm trying so hard.

//When we first met
It seemed so right me and you
We had it all we had it made
What we had was true
But the months have passed
And we didn't last the test of time
See you now and then
Thought you were my friend
I was wrong this time//

Not every relationship has an happy ending.I wish mine was a fairytale.And in the end,Happily Ever After.

Yesterday's not all that bad
Sorry I could not make this last
Yesterday's not all we have
Sorry I could not make this last