Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Literate and stylish,
kissable and quiet.


*Taking Back Sunday-Summer Stars.

Heys.Uploaded the photos already.Yeps.Thursday was the last day of school.It was alrite.Had mass in the morning and then class room cleaning.Hah.Wiped one window and i was too lazy after that.Got SPIDER! I don't like.Hurr.Slacked at the staircase with debbie.Down memory lane again.Good ah?! Ooo.Our class won for the canossian expression thing.Was really happy.=)

After school joanna,sharifah,eileen,tanya,deb,me,veve went to tampines to watch shrek2.Before that we went to go eat lunch where i bumped into my mum.Heh.Yea.Anyways,the movie was great! Hah.I actually teared but it was good.Puss in boots! Heh.Went back to veron's.Wanted to jam but ended up watching lion king with lisa.Haha.What sia.Went home in the evening.Online since.

Yesterday debbie msg me and told me she got CHICKEN POX! Haha.So we cancelled all the jammings and stuff.Yea.Went to debbie's house to watch final destination 2.Didn't complete the show cause the second disc was crazy.Hah. Left her house to go meet someone else. Slack,slack,slack.Talk,talk.Akwardness.I hate to feel this way.Whatever it is la.Got home.Slacked more.

Today was parents-teacher meeting.It was okay but results were fucking terrible.=( Passed only the languages.The rest was all U! 31st position in class.Hah.Didn't know i was that stupid.Hurr.Lucky i didn't go home with my mum.Stayed for band.My maid told me she nag upside down.Haha.Nag then nag la.Can't do anything about it already.Just have to study harder next time.Gonna go plan my days later.

Whole family going to malaysia for some wedding tommorrow.Gonna stay home and guard the house.Harhar.Then monday will be slack day cause no one's gonna be home! Home alone.=) Yayness.No grandma naggings.Just me and my music.Hmm..Did you called last night? Was already sleeping if you did.Anyways,monday,monday! Hah.No know what i'm driving at.Call me then we can plan alright.Hurr.Ltrs.

And my heart is breaking
Would you hear me baby
As the tears are longing
For what it used to be