Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Why'd you have to go and pick me?
When you knew that we were different,completely.


*Letters to cleo-Because of you.

Heys.I swear i'm the #1 emo kid around.Everyday is an emo day.Thanks to,LOVE.Whatever to it.Anyways,tuesday morning,had such a long convo with debbie.7hrs40mins12secs.Really long.2hrs online,3hrs singing sappy love songs and 2hrs down memory lane.Slept at 0430am.

Suppose to wake up early on tuesday but i didn't.Woke up late.Went to tampines for brunch at a friend's place.Went for tuition after that.Yeps.Finished at 0700pm.Took the bus with my cousin,dropped at tanah merah and walked home.Saddist.I miss being attached.Sigh.

And so,TODAY.I did nothing..yet AGAIN.Being home everyday is sick.I need to go out.Not tampines not bedok.I need TOWN.I want laksa,i want starbucks at far east,i want to go to hmv and listen to thier cds,i need shopping.Was suppose to go to some gig at heeren tomorrow cause OneInchPunch will be performing.But now,there's no one to go with.SO,another day at home AGAIN tomorrow.Mundane,mundane.No doubt,i miss my ex but waddahell,he doesn't give a fuck or 2 so i'm moving on.

I take back whatever i said about husaini.Sweet talker at times.RUDE as always.Yea,he may have the looks and whatsoever but personality wise.ASSHOLE! Debbie dearest,i'm not over reacting,but i can't stand the way he talks to me.It's as if he think he's damn godly.Dumbfucker.To hell with you yishun fuckers.Ltrs

It's going to kill me to see you with the next girl
'cause I'm the most gorgeously jealous kind of ex-girl